It is advised that you read all of the sections that this Policy contains, because it contains important information about how we process your personal data.
This website is owned by:
Data We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types:data about your activities with our partnered sitesand electronic identification data .
We may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such asdetails about your visits to our partnered websites, including whether you register for an account. We may also process information related to gambling activities that you took on pages controlled by online gambling service providers that we cooperate with.We process this information on an aggregated level and your identity is unknown to us. This type of your information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing ofyour approximate location,the IP address of the device you use,the operating system you are currently using,browser type,the date and time you access the website anddevice type (via unique device identifier).
Personal Data and Reasons for Processing
We may process your personal data to some extent if you decide to visit our websiteThis may include:
- Data about your activities on partnered websites
- Unique device identifiers
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Your IP address
- Date and time of access
- Your email address and name
Lawful Basis for Processing Your personal data
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is in the legitimate interest of our companywhich allows us toto personalise your experience, keep improving the service we provide as well as our products , secure and maintain website functionality , communicate with you , measure, gauge and improve the effectiveness of advertising available on the site and protect our visitors and us from any problems with our Services .Our engagement with you via notifications (such as newsletters) is dependent on your consent.In addition, there may be legal obligations which demand that your personal data is processed.
Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is mandatory for all EU based companies, such as ours.The same set of regulations are used to define the rights that you can exercise. You are entitled to the right to:
- Request that we erase some or all of your personal data from our storage.
- Lodge an objection regarding your data (processing and usage of it).
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Correct (by making a request) any personal data that is incorrect or out of date.
- Obtain portability of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw previously given consent to data processing.
- Lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority
The relevant Data Protection Authority in EU Member States may be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged.The Danish Data Protection Agency holds the jurisdiction over all Danish companies, including our own. Here is how you can contact them: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. If, at any point, you have any questions about the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights please email us at
Protecting Your Data
We do not collect personal data in excessive manner.We only process data that we really need.We are making a constant effort to keep your data up to dateand we also store it in a secure manner.Please note that we will use the information until the purpose of processing is met.
We use technical and organisational measures in accordance with good industry practices to safeguard your information againsttheft,disclosure,partial or complete lossand other kinds of unauthorised or unlawful activities.Access to your personal data is only available to trained and authorised personnel. The grounds for sharing access with them is to ensure the completion of agreed-upon tasks.Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy.Security and business requirements serve as a basis for these restrictions.
Transferring Your Data
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the European Economic Area (EEA) and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data as set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. Read a detailed overview of the Privacy Shield framework here
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the (EEA), which may be necessary for us to be able to provide our services and/or develop our products.We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeingthat all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We reserve the right to share your data with third parties.Third parties are defined asperson/s, companies or organisations responsible for marketing, maintenance and development with tasks including, but not limited to, developing and improving our services.For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information.Only we can decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks, for which purpose and with which means.
It is important to state that we may also share acquired data withlaw enforcement and public authorities where we are permitted or required to do so by lawandsubcontractors and employees of the Better Collective Group, including Better Collective A/S and its' subsidiaries.
It is possible that this Policy will be modified or updated in the future.
Essential modification, to the contrary, may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g. if we develop a new purpose of processing and install new services to our website).Essential modifications are announced before application so you are aware of the scope of changes beforehand.